Sunday 11 December 2011

Teachers are angry


Look at this picture. Who are the people?

They are teachers. In the UK, teachers are angry. The government can’t pay all the teachers when they are old. So the teachers walk in London.

Because they are walking, schools are closed. Students have a day off school!

Are they happy or sad?

“I am happy,” says Adam, eight. “I like having a day off school. I play with my friends.”

“I am sad,” says Jill, nine. “I want to go to school!”


1. Do you like school? Why / why not?

2. You have a day off school. Are you happy or sad? Why? What do you do?

3. Is it good that the teachers are walking with signs? Why / why not?

6 comments:

  1. Marta y Lucía plaza romero12 December 2011 at 20:52

    1ºYes because we learn very.
    2ºSad because we miss our friends.We play: wii,computer...or study.
    3ºYes because then run out of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ángela Grimaret Ocaña13 December 2011 at 17:33

    1ºYes because i learn a lot.
    2ºSad because i like being with my friends iam play computer games ,help my mother...
    3ºYes because
    have to fight for their rights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela García 5ºA14 December 2011 at 19:29

    1 Yes because I learn a lot whit my friends.
    2 Sad and Happy because I don't see my friends and I happy because I have one day for rest.I play wii, Nintendo, I read,draw ....
    3 Yes , because they want more money, but no because they're very noisy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mª Dolores S 6ºB15 December 2011 at 16:10

    1º Yes, because I have friends and learn a lot.

    2º If at times, because a public holiday, I'm happy because I'm with my family and friends, and read, play ...


    Yes, because they must fight for what they want

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elena García Roldán29 December 2011 at 12:27

    1.Yes, because i have to make some studies and because to be with my friends.
    2.Yes,because i can up later.i can playing of Nintendo DS,Wii,use a coputer,to be with my family...
    3.Yes,because they have to have money to have food,healt...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elena García Roldán29 December 2011 at 12:31

    2.Yes,because i can get up later.I can playing of Nintendo DS,Wii,use a computer,to be with my family...

    ReplyDelete